The Lifestyle and Blood Sugar Program
Imagine waking up 30 days from now and…
“My Diabetes Is Gone!”
Please turn your sound up and listen carefully… the video is about to begin playing…
We kindly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We’re so sure that the Diabetes Solution Kit will help reverse your diabetes that we’re offering an unconditional, 365-day money back guarantee.
If for whatever reason the Diabetes Solution Kit does not satisfy you in any way, simply contact us within 365 days from your purchase and we’ll refund you right away!
So, if for any reason you’re not happy, you can get your money back within an ENTIRE year!
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman, MD. “Spotlight on Reversing and Preventing Diabetes.” November, 2005.
- National Diabetes Fact Sheet, 2011. “Complications of Diabetes in the United States.” 2011.
- Dr. Scott Saunders, MD. “Type 2 Diabetes the Fastest Growing Disease in the West.” Senior Living. February, 2012.
- American Diabetes Association. “Statistics about Diabetes.” January 26, 2011.
- American Diabetes Association. “Type 1 Diabetes.”
- American Diabetes Association. “Diagnosing Diabetes and Learning About Prediabetes.” January 4, 2014.
- Mayo Clinic. “Treatment and Drugs.” January 25, 2013.
- American Diabetes Association. “Diabetes Myths.” January, 2014.
- Nancy Klobassa Davidson, R.N. and Peggy Moreland, R.N. “Stress, Illness and High Blood Sugar.” April 3, 2013.
- American Diabetes Association. “What About Insulin?” January 3, 2014.
- H. Peter Chase, MD. University of Denver. “Understanding Diabetes: Chapter 4, Type 2 Diabetes.” 2006.
- American Diabetes Association. “Amylin Agonists: A Novel Approach in the Treatment of Diabetes.” May 2004.
- American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Spectrum. “Glucose Metabolism and Regulation: Beyond Insulin. 2004.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. “Incretin Mimetic Drugs for Type 2 Diabetes.” 2013.
- RxList. “Byetta.” 2012.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. “Exenatide (marketed as Byetta) Information.” 2009.
- National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse. “Connection Between Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke?” August, 2013.
- American Diabetes Association. “Grains and Starchy Vegetables.” December, 2013.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention. “Eat Right.”